We carry high-quality breast pumps and we make it easy!
- Call your insurance company and ask these questions to verify coverage. MilkWorks is a DME (durable medical equipment) provider for all major private insurance plans and all three Nebraska Medicaid plans.
- Call either MilkWorks location in Lincoln or Omaha to request insurance forms to fill out prior to getting your breast pump, OR request forms here.
- Submit your forms, stop in, and choose your preferred Medela or Spectra breast pump.
- If you need your pump RIGHT NOW, stop in and fill out your forms on site.
- In either case, leave with your breast pump AND information on how to use and care for you pump.
What to bring when you come to MilkWorks for a Pump
- Your insurance card(s) - we’ll take a copy!
- A prescription from your medical provider. If you are covered through Nebraska Medicaid, the prescription must be signed by a MD or DO. Feel free to have your provider fax us the prescription to 402.502.4676
This template can be used by healthcare providers for a Medical Need (aka Hospital Grade) rental breast pump or a Personal Use Pump.
- Pump checks to confirm that pump pressure and suction are working correctly.
- Information on using and cleaning a pump, replacing pump parts, correct fit of a breast shield, and collecting and storing pumped milk.
- Attendance at our popular Return To Work while breastfeeding class – offered monthly!
- High-quality Medela and Spectra double electric breast pumps are designed for use when a mother returns to work or school or is temporarily separated from her infant
For additional information on using a pump, collecting milk and returning to work, please visit our BIC. Select information is available in Spanish.