Thank you for choosing to obtain your breast pump at MilkWorks- your community breastfeeding center! We are in-network with all major private insurance plans and all NE Medicaid plans - and we do the insurance paperwork for you!
Please request electronic forms to fill out in advance of obtaining your breast pump by calling Lincoln at 402.423.6402 or Omaha at 402.502.4676 or complete this online request and we will email you electronic forms. *We always encourage you to call your insurance plan, before coming to MilkWorks, to make sure you have pump coverage, and that MilkWorks is an in-network provider for your plan.
What you need to get your breast pump:
- Your insurance card(s) - we’ll take a copy!
- A prescription from your medical provider. If you are covered through Nebraska Medicaid, the prescription must be signed by a MD or DO. Feel free to have your provider fax us the prescription to Lincoln at 402.423.6422 or Omaha at 402.502.4676.
Obtaining Your Breast Pump -
In-Store Pick up: Feel free to drop-in, select your breast pump, and take it home with you that day! Our breastfeeding educators are here to help you with all your questions about Medela, Spectra, BabyBuddha, and Elvie breast pumps and accessories (Limited store capacity).
Curbside Pickup of Breast Pumps & Supplies: Request forms here. Please check the location you would like to pickup your pump from. When forms are completed, a staff member will be in touch to send you the appropriate forms and establish the most convenient pickup time.
You can also give us a call at 402.423.6402 (Lincoln) or 402.502.0617 (Omaha) to have insurance forms sent directly to you.
Personal Use Pump Shipping Option: Have your breast pump and parts delivered right to you with free shipping! Please request forms here. One of our staff members will contact you to complete the ordering process.
This template can be used by healthcare providers for a Medical Need (aka Hospital Grade) rental breast pump or a Personal Use Pump.
- Pump checks to confirm that pump pressure and suction are working correctly.
- Information on using and cleaning a pump, replacing pump parts, correct fit of a breast shield, and collecting and storing pumped milk.
- Attendance to our popular Return To Work while breastfeeding class – offered monthly!
- High-quality Medela, Spectra, and BabyBuddha double electric breast pumps are designed for use when a mother returns to work or school or is temporarily separated from her infant. These options can be filed through your private insurance plan or your Nebraska Medicaid plan.
**Please note: Each insurance plan has different coverage limits. We highly recommend that you call your insurance provider or MilkWorks, before coming in, to find out more information about your specific options**
Elvie Breast Pump:
The Elvie is a nearly silent, wearable breast pump that is worn in a standard nursing bra, allowing you to be truly hands-free. Come in and check it out today! (While we cannot file under private insurance, the Elvie breast pump is eligible for reimbursement with a flexible spending account (FSA) and/or health saving account (HSA).)
Now Product Alert:
Elvie Curve - lets you gently express milk when you let-down while you're feeding or pumping on your other breast, or whenever your breasts feel full. Worn in your bra so baby can't kick it off!
Elvie Catch - includes two slip-proof breast milk collection cups designed for total comfort and confidence – even if you experience heavy leakage.